Thursday, April 2, 2009

Geog test today hard sia. I think I get my lowest geog marks for the year.sian -.- so maths period lols we all act childish and started throwing papers around.. haha one paper got stuck on someones hair. Well IT boring as usual.. lousy coms and NYAA reflection. lols nvm ipw got lost. in the end our class is only at 2e1.. however relocated it to 2e2. After school collected my old rotten soccer ball from Mr Raihan.. Then booked the field with raihan they all. Tomo we suppose to play but the sec 3 say they got match.. Dunno what will happen tomo la..zzz i really wanna play. :( After that played soccer wif the 2e4 dudes. scored the teams only goal messi magic siol! but everyone in our team played well. we couldve won if we continued the match. We had more possesion. ended 1-1. close! Not much after that so yea, thats my day..




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home