Friday, July 10, 2009

Since i never posted for 5 days, i'll post about the week. Well on monday just got my handphone fixed again and gotten it back well to my luck, on wednesday the phone lcd smashed. so its broken now.. wow. This week also rushed ipw as adris say got presentation next week? Had quite alot of bball this week. I can say its nice to do smth for a change coz long time never play bball like this much. Always soccer. hahhaha some funny moments like that time jason whacked mus in the head with the paper. The sound lol!! Then i brought the giordano tissue paper to mock this person hahahaha. Well.. for soccer totally off-form as they all say what the heck did the June holidays do to me? Forget that. Today got my nric card and i can say the picture damn ugly siol.. Dont believe that card will be with me forever. And finally i remember, "were closing at fourrrrr so yea,.. you cant go inn" that dude slang worse than mine wow.. someone beaten my slang.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home