Monday, April 27, 2009

Everytime we meet
I only can greet
Everytime you smile at me
I only can smile back to you.
I'm so frustrated of myself
Yet can't do anything about it
Coz unluckily its just me.
Why am I shy?
I don't know why
I hope it has a cure
So i would not WASTE anything.
Now i'm tasting guilt.
Should've been better
Every letter in every word i can think of
Just can't come out my mouth.
Hope people could understand.
Its just the way I am.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Chemistry kept getting scolded by teacher coz of talking to people. I do nothing also she scold me.zz
-English boring mr cohen just made us do newspaper reflection which he checking tomo -.-
-Recess nothing much.
-Maths got back test paper got very low marks lol.. confirm exam die
-Lit just slacked until bell rung..
-Before maths remedial saw c at the hall.
-At maths remedial as usual, did this wrksht. Jing xiang kept gaving me that horny look mocking me abt smth. HAHA and kept making fun of the __ musical lol. After remedial quek forced me astay back to do this two qns.. Damien and mus helped me tho hehe..
-After school went bowling with syed,lina glenn and mus even tho mus didnt play. Glenn won 90 points i 84 lina 61 and syed 54 points.. Offgame hehe..
-Went to mac after that to see c saw her and actually gotten to spend time with her.. altho it was a COMPLETE DISASTER for me.. i blew it up like seriously..hais. wasted so much for good impressions. At least got to spend time with her abit and this was the first time :)
-Was like emo on the way to hang out under one block then decided to go central to buy some bubble tea with the same people..
-Went home thinking what went wrong..


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home