Thursday, May 28, 2009

Cohen spoilt my mood at the beginning of the day. He go ask every file leader if anyone got problem so I just say no right then he ask You sure? Then i say ya. Then he say i dont believe you.WTF sia damn biased.. So tmr he checking my group files for the THIRD time. Some other groups havnt even checked once sia. Damn bloody hobbit. That ruined my mood for the whole day.

Well, geog we watched slumdog millionaire. Kinda amusing.. lol Jamal and Latika LOL. Chem teacher never come so played psp in class the whole time.

Recess, i was going to buy my drink then suddenly somebody go ask me buy help her buy water. Hahaha funny sia I was like caught in surprise..

After school went bowling. As usual, very fun.. Then went to slack alot and went home quite late alr..1 more day to holidays!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home