Monday, May 25, 2009

Very fun today :D managed to book the field before the first period even started so what does that mean? GOT MATCH! haha. So usual boring day.. Saw my sa1 marks and i can tell you it sucks! i give you a hint got at least one F9. and wth my homec A1 lol loser sia me.. So yea maths quek chase me for 5a and 5b. Maths remedial sit directly where the aircon blow its wind. Damn shiok sia.. Just did some qns and didnt even try the newer ws.. Got released damn early then played the match..Before that saw somebody at the 2nd floor while i was in the field..heheh. In the end the match finished 12-6..Rian scored 5, I scored 4, Jing Xiang scored 1, Michael scored 1 and 1 own goal. Super fun sia.. But now damn exhausted.. Well gotta pay a price for that much fun. xD Tmr confirm legs and body will ache like hell.After that slowly went home. Now legs hurtng alot aww..man -.-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home