Monday, May 11, 2009



MAN!! that suicune pokemon so hard to find -.- sorry.. hehe today feel so tired.. must be the lack of sleep i've been having the past few days. WOO two more days exams finish alr yay! Well tomo is maths exam and i'm damn nervous about it will fail de. Well today needed to go to this ica building to go apply for my nric.. Didn't go there straight away as need print some documents so went there like in the afternoon alr. When reached there, needed to queue so long. After that wait like 30 mins. Super boring sia and it was damn bloody cold at that place.. Funny sia the woman ask me why my pic got mole. Then she look at my face like inspecting whether got mole zz. Turned out that the "mole" in my pic was just dirt.. So gave her another clean copy of the pic. Then took thumb print the ink was like so cold and the woman keep tapping my hand saying relax my thumb. Good thumb xD Well went home after that since rian didn't want follow me go somewhere.. Hehe i'm really gonna love after exam period. Can slack more. Btw, happy bday francis! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home