Thursday, July 23, 2009

Joshua calculated how long he has been alive, and the result was:
I was born on a Monday and since my birthday...
I've been living for 14 years
I've been living for 178 months
I've been living for 5,414 days
I've been living for 129,944 hours
I've been living for 7,796,655 minutes
I've been living for 467,799,356 seconds
My heart has beaten more than 545,765,850 times!

Some facebook thing. Today was alright.. recess played soccer as usual and its good to see that im slowly gaining form. Not to action. Had history file check today and i was the 2nd last to get checked as i could not find my chapter 7 class test. Eventually found it at the last minute.

After school, played soccer and then went to mac. Then went home.. Dammit now suddenly having fever.. temp just now 38.1. sian

dang.. my dad's medicine seems to work for me.. now temp 37.4 is the fever thing slowly diminishing?..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home