Friday, May 29, 2009


Kinda hate the holidays,
- Tons of homework.
- Need go back school for IPW
- Get rank for youth flying club
- Study and buck up alot
- Can't see somebody

Why can't the year just end? If only can fast forward. Why do they call it holidays if there is more work to do than normal school days. Isn't the holidays supposed to be only for relaxing? They call it holidays for what.. Should just call it punish at home studying month. I can nag forever but nvm.

Today was kinda nervous at the start of the day as cohen said he wanted to check my group's files.. Had this fire drill so the whole school like went down to the field to assemble there. After that went to
the hall for some crappy talks.. Lol water safety with mr raj -.- When go back class cohen called our group to check my group's files.. In the end he only checked mustaqiim's one hahaha it was a lucky escape. Went to the hall for another talk about road safety. Sat quite close to somebody. Saw her alot of times today :) Got back report book and not happy with it.

Feel damn guilty and disappointed now. Cohen is right in my remarks.. i can do better with my overall results. its just that I slack too much. I wanna buck up alr. I disappointed my parents, teachers and myself too much alr.

Just showed my parents my report book and although my dad signed it and said nothing, can see that he is disappointed and my mom nagged like hell.. So yea. Time for the holidays to start.

i'll m.y

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home