Monday, June 8, 2009

All my mistakes all my faults.. I have so many of them. They're drowning me slowly.


Woke up early to watch the game 2 of the nba finals. Didn't manage to finish it as had to meet friends go queensway to pay for the team jersey. So yea on the way there played rock band with raihan didn't know who got more wins. Reached queensway and got kinda lost as the place was like a huge maze. Managed to find the store then payed. Went back to pasir ris after that to play some soccer and bball. Lol rai not happy with this action china dude. When we play match with them he scratch his eye rofl. Playing bball was fun. heheh went home soon damn exhausted. Go lie down my bed only fall asleep alr. Can't message somebody today so yea.. thats all
ch

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home