Thursday, June 4, 2009


As much as I love you As much as I need you And I can't stand you Must everything you do make me wanna smile Can I not like you for awhile? (No....) You completely know the power that you have The only one makes me laugh And I hate how much I love you girl I can't stand how much I need you (yeah..) And I hate how much I love you girl But I just can't let you go But I hate that I love you so



Came like 2 hours late for IPW today.. When me and raihan came into the com lab, Mrs adris was like guiding syed do the report haha funny sia. Transferred rock band into raihan's psp using the school com too. Did crap for IPW then went out to eat pizza for lunch. Returned to the com lab and did more crap. Asked mr.low the IT teacher help me print stuff.

Me: Excuse me
Mr.Low: Yea?
Me: Can help us print somethings?
Mr.Low: It's in what format?
Me: Our report, microsoft word.
Mr. Low: Ok can but dont give me thumbdrive.. email me. writes down email on piece of paper*
Me: Takes paper* Ok i email you.

virus lol and found out he designed a web page for sakae sushi. cool

After IPW straight away go home.. to play ROCKBAND. Walao.. even though suck at it.. Got people can play expert sia yea EXPERT.. -.-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home